Modified Release Technology
ExxPharma has versatile proprietary modified release technology platforms that are applicable to poorly soluble and highly soluble drug substances. The technology can uniquely integrate solubility enhancement with modified release and/or fixed combination to generate complex dosage forms. All excipients are pharmaceutical grade and comply with IID limits (Inactive Ingredient Database) in dosage forms.
• The technology platforms
• provide a series of template formulations that provide API independent dissolution profiles;
• ensure enhanced physical and chemical stability of the dosage form throughout the shelf-life of the products
• ensure dissolution stability of the dosage form upon storage
• uniquely integrate modified release with solubility enhancement in a single dosage form, and
• reduce or eliminate dose dumping due to food effects or inadvertent tampering by patients.